Sketchers Guide to Using Watercolour
Overview of Sketchers Guide to Using Watercolour
This workshop is an introduction to using watercolour in sketching which is completely different than the traditional studio painting. Therefore, the approach is different as well. You will be introduced to the medium and it’s uses strictly from a sketchers point of view. The best ways to form your palette, understand the mixing and creating your portable kit. It is a four day workshop giving you all the tools you need to understand watercolour use in sketching.
Breakdown of Sketchers Guide to Using Watercolour
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Build your kit.
- Choose your minimalistic watercolour palette.
- Pick and add extra colours used based on your type of sketching.
- Understand your never ending evolving palette, which changes as you sketch different subjects or locations.
- Know which watercolours work best for you.
- Create colour mixes and their various application methods in sketching.
- Choose a sketchbook and get a glimpse into all the available options and their uses in sketching.
- Apply paint in different ways and methods while sketching.
Sketchers Guide to Using Watercolour is for you if:
- You’ve never worked with watercolour before.
- You want to learn how to sketch and use watercolour as a medium.
- You are a seasoned sketcher and want to start adding colour to your sketches.
Sketchers Guide to Using Watercolour is not for you if you:
- Are expecting to learn traditional ways of watercolour painting.
- Think this is a how to sketch workshop.
- Expect to get out of it with a pretty end result picture.
- Want to learn all there is to know about watercolour in general. For that take a look at this workshop.
This is an in-person workshop happening here in Kuwait.
It is NOT an online event.
If you would like to join or learn more about when it is happening, hit the button below.