Sketch With Me
This is more of a relaxed meet up session where we gather, sketch, share stories and experiences along the way. It is a more loose approach to learning as opposed to my other workshops. We will be choosing a different object each time and applying the step by step method of learning. At the end of the session you will have one completed sketch. This is the perfect fit for you if you are a beginner and want to test the waters before you dive into the world of sketching!
In this meet up you will:
- Be given a main object to sketch.
- Shown how to do the first initial outlined sketch.
- Apply colour to your sketch followed by shades and shadows.
- Outline the sketch with black liner.
- Follow the step by step approach of learning.
Sketch With Me is for you if you:
- Are a complete novice and want an easy start to your sketching journey.
- Prefer a more guided step by step learning.
- Want an easy session just creating.
- Need an introduction to sketching world before attempting to dive in.
Sketch With Me is NOT for you if you:
- Prefer a more in depth learning.
- Want to learn sketching following an in depth approach. For that purpose have a look at this workshop.
- Think this is a how to watercolour workshop. In such case head here.
- Don’t like a step by step method approach in your learning.
This is an in-person workshop happening here in Kuwait.
It is NOT an online event.
If you would like to join or learn more about when it is happening, hit the button below.