Sketchbook Practice the Overview:
Sketchbook Practice is one of the most vital skills to hone in ones life, wether it is for one owns enjoyment, creativity practice or a more targeted way of learning. Sketchbooks are safe places to explore, play, develop and learn new skills. It is the base of any creative process and any artistic endeavor. In Sketchbook practice you will learn how to keep a sketchbook. Creating through various techniques, mark makings and artistic approaches.
Sketchbook Practice the Breakdown:
This course will be delivered over the period of eight sessions, two times a week allowing you to have many fun explorations. In this course you will learn:
- About various types of sketchbooks and their use.
- Different types of mark making through different mediums.
- Creating a final piece of work through sketchbook study.
- Learn how to develop ideas in a sketchbook.
- Explore colour and create a personal and favored palette.
- Produce multiple pages from one object of study using different approaches such as drawing, collage, printmaking and more.
Sketchbook Practice is for you if:
- You are looking for new ways to explore your creativity.
- Love multi mediums and want to learn about some of them to create your preferences and understand your creative journey.
- Want to interpret creativity in your everyday life.
- Need an outlet to play and explore.
Sketchbook Practice is not for you if you:
- Want to go away from this course with pretty perfect pages.
- Think this is a how to sketch course.
- Prefer working in a more structured manner and love the step by step approach in learning.
- Like working with one medium or following a specific method.
This is an in-person workshop happening here in Kuwait.
It is NOT an online event.
If you would like to join or learn more bout when it is happening, hit the button below.